Monday, January 09, 2006

This picture brings a tear to my eye. While I was back in the States, I went to Tommy’s pizza with my mom and my sister, so much fun. Tommy’s is my FAVORITE pizza place. I had been craving pizza for months, and when I was finally able to have some….WOW. I had to take a picture. I look at it often now, and dream of the foods to come when I get back to the States….Thai, Indian, more pizza, Greek, sushi….oh my goodness sushi. So sad. At any rate, I took this photo with my cell phone, so sorry for the low resolution. Actually, speaking of that, all of these photos are a pretty low resolution, probably not good enough to print out. If anyone wants the higher res versions, drop me and email (skonfal@hotmail.com) and I’ll send you out a better copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home